600 pushups, 500 leg lifts & 225 triceps pushups! Crunches & Back flexes will be thrown into the mix on January 2nd. 120 pushups, 100 leg lifts, 100 crunches, 45 triceps pushups, & 40 back flexes a day, 5 days a week.
I can’t really make a top 10, there were a TON of AWESOME albums released this year. Singles, live albums, Greatest Hits & EPs don’t count. So here they are, & after the first 2, everything is pretty much tied for 3rd. It’s only a top 10 list with other albums below that didn’t quite make the cut.
After this, I’ll catch you January 1st, with a holiday update.
- Kelly Clarkson – Meaning of Life. Her 7th studio album, not including her Christmas album.
- Halflives – Empty Rooms. Their first album.
- Trivium – The Sin & the Sentence. Their 8th studio album
- Ed Sheeran – Divide. His 3rd studio album
- Royal Blood – How Did We Get so Dark? Their 2nd studio album
- Queens of the Stone Age – Villains. Their 7th studio album
- Big Wreck – Grace Street. Their 5th studio album.
- Foo Fighters – Concrete & Gold. Their 9th studio album. Once I got past the over production on the album, I REALLY enjoy this album
- Paramore – After Laughter. Paramore’s 5th album
- Nothing but Thieves – Broken Machine. This was their second release & much like the first release, it’s my favourite album of the year.
Stone Sour – Hydrograd. I’m just hooked on their 2nd, 3rd, & 4th album. This is album number 6 for them.
Alter Bridge – B-Sides & Rarities w/ a double album Live at the 02 Arena
In Flames – Down, Wicked, & No Good 4 song EP of cover songs
Yes, Chris Izsak’s hit from the ‘90s
Ascot Royals – New Skin EP. They opened for Big Wreck in February
The Watchmen – Live & in Stereo. 21 live songs from a show in Winnipeg (their home town) at The Burton Comings Theater.
Pentatonix – 4 EP. They’re 7 cover songs on the EP done by the A Capella group.
It also has a cover of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” but it’s just OK.
Barenaked Ladies – Fake Nudes. An album released November 17th that will likely grow on me.
Alice Cooper – Paranormal. Good album that was just missing something for me? I can see this growing on me too
ALBUMS I BOUGHT BUT WASN’T HOOKED ON THEM OR I JUST HAVEN’T LISTENED TO ENOUGH
Linkin Park – One More Light
Muse – Dig Down Single
Jack Johnson – All the Light Above it Too
Prophets of Rage – Self-titled. A bit too much on the rap side for me, but not bad.
I have a short list of albums to purchase from 2017.
Pink – Beautiful Trauma
U2 – Songs of Experience
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – Who Built the Moon?
The Devin Townsend Project – Transcendence
I’ve already checked out a few that aren’t listed here & didn’t make the cut.
7 albums to be released in 2018 I’ll check purchase from iTunes if I like them.
Myles Kennedy – Year of the Tiger
A Perfect Circle – TBA
Corrosion of Conformity – No Cross No Crown
Fall Out Boy – MANIA
Halestorm – TBA
Dream Theater – Into the Great Divide
Tremonti – TBA
Enjoy some time off of work!